✍️ LEARN ALL ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY IN A FUN AND INTERACTIVE WAY!
🥇 This is the #1 rated 3D education book that helps children discover the human body, system by system, and layer by layer!
This exciting journey into the human body includes a die-cut 3D model that will take you from head to toe and from a single cell to an entire system!
- Your Child Will Discover More About Themselves - Provide cognitive, physical, and language-enriching learning by teaching your child about their body parts and how to use them. Watch your child learn more about themselves in the process, and learn how to cherish and take care of their bodies through life.
- Encourages Early Visual Learning - Visual learning and sensory discovery are important for developing a new language, concepts, and lessons for young children. Interactive features will allow your child to build generalizable knowledge they can learn and transfer it to everyday situations.
- Boosts Interest In Independent Learning - Fully illustrated with colorful and interactive 3D diagrams for fun learning. Your child will be entertained and learn for hours, and they'll find themselves labeling, touching, and moving body parts while learning how the human body works.
- Stimulates Curious & Bright Minds - Comes with real, 3D models and do-it-yourself touch diagrams to help your little bub learn faster! Great for analogical reasoning, symbolic development & so much more.
- Screen-Free Activities - Providing a hands-on learning experience, reduce distractions from screens/electronics while maximizing fun!
What do you think is the most amazing machine in the universe? A superconductor? The modern computer? A rocket ship?
Think again: It’s the human body! Astonishingly intricate and complex, your body grows, heals itself, and performs a mind-boggling number of complex functions all at the same time! Your little kiddo is going to love this one..
The Human Anatomy 3D Education Book takes you on an incredible journey through the powerful muscular system, the "bone zone," the long and windy road of the digestive system, the blood-pumping circulatory system, the forty-seven-mile long nervous system, and beyond!
Learn how to take your own pulse, how to make your arms float, and even what the color of your urine means! Sometimes the most incredible wonders are right under our noses.
A unique layered model of the human body serves as the center point of each section, revealing key body parts and functions, while entertaining and informative text explains how the body works.
Each section is fully illustrated with colorful diagrams and includes fun, interactive lessons for you to try yourself. You can learn how to take your own pulse, how to make your arms float, and even what the color of your urine means! Sometimes the most incredible wonders are right under our noses.
Get under the skin of the human body to find out the astonishing things that go on inside you!
Explore your heart, delve inside your brain, and unravel your intestines as fascinating facts and ingenious novelty devices reveal the inside story.
The inner pages are accompanied by exquisite Victorian-style illustrations, medical notes and sketches. The combination of the two provides a comprehensive and in-depth understanding and exploration of the operation of the human body.
1. The actual color may be slightly different from the image due to different monitors and light effects. Please allow 1-3cm deviation due to manual measurement.
2. The book cover design may be slightly different.
Type: 3D picture book Hardcover: 16 double-sided pages
Product size: 22*1.5*28CM